Copywriters and marketers know that content is king. Crafting a persuasive message is key to content marketing. But not everyone has the skills to create compelling messages, which is why a copywriting generator can be an excellent way for you to get creative with your marketing efforts in no time!
One of the best investments you can make as a marketer is taking advantage of automatic writing software. It will help your copy stand out as compelling and thought-provoking with an enticing tone to convert potential customers at a lower cost than traditional methods!
What Should You Expect From a Copywriting Generator?
With a copywriting generator, you can expect to have all your needs taken care of including copy for:
- Sales letters
- Facebook ads
- Google AdWords
- Emails and email campaigns
- Video scripts
- Order bumps, upsells and downsells
- Opt-in pages
- Review scripts
- Long-form blogs
What is Good Copywriting?
Copywriting is more than just writing a catchy headline and some interesting phrases. You also need to understand who your target audience is in order to curate the perfect copy for them. This will increase engagement levels and brand awareness.
A good copywriting generator should create credible copy that demonstrates an understanding of your customers’ needs – it should establish a connection with your customers. The copy should also have a captivating headline and be engaging and easy to read.
Now that we have established what you can expect from a copywriting generator and what good copy consists of let’s look at some of the marketing software available. In this article, we review the nine best AI writing tools and discuss their particular features so that you can find the right one for your company.
Jarvis, Conversion AI’s latest AI copywriting generator has come a long way in just one year! The software now officially goes by the name “Jarvis” after being inspired by Marvel’s Iron Man character of the same name, who uses similar artificial intelligence for his ends.
You Can Try Jarvis Right Here
With Jarvis’ short-form editor, you can create great copy in minutes. The long-form editor is for writers who want to build long posts. With Boss Mode, you can enter commands right from the keyboard, so there are no more clicks needed when writing an article on this app.
If you’re looking for a way to generate copywriting that is both engaging and on-brand, look no further than Jarvis. Jarvis can help you create high-quality content quickly and easily. With Jarvis, you can produce professional copy that will grab your readers’ attention and keep them coming back for more.
Jarvis uses the most advanced AI to generate content. Using state-of-the-art technology, Jarvis is able to create all types of content for you. It employs GPT-3, a third-generation language prediction model that uses deep learning and artificial intelligence to produce creative content. The result is human-like text that sounds fluent and natural without ever getting repetitive!
You have a wide range of templates to choose from. Jarvis comes with 54 templates, so you can always find one that suits your needs. Having pre-made templates makes it easy to get up and running quickly without worrying about copy formatting or style.
These templates include:
- Copy frameworks like AIDA, PAS, Feature to Benefit, and the Before-After-Bridge framework
- Email Subject Lines and Personalized Cold Emails
- Blog Post Topic Ideas, Blog Post Outline, Blog Post Intro Paragraph, and Blog Post Conclusion Paragraph
- Facebook Ad Headline, Facebook Ad Primary Text, Google Ads Headline, and Google Ads Description
- Product Descriptions, Amazon Product Features, and Amazon Product Description
- For social media: Photo Post Captions, Personal Bio, Pinterest Pin Title and Description, and Quora Answers
- Google My Business: What’s New Post, Event Post, Product Description, and Offer Post
- Video: Topic Ideas, Script Outline, Titles, Video Script Hook and Introduction, and Video Description
Jarvis lets you specify the tone of your content. It was built with your voice in mind and allows you to adjust the tone of your content so that it perfectly matches your brand’s voice.
Other Benefits to Jarvis
Similarly, Jarvis is known for its unique copywriting features that allow it to generate unique content. The software entertains no duplicates and never compromises on the overall quality of content, so it can be trusted with any project you have in mind!
Jarvis can now create any type of content through the “Boss Mode” commands. This feature simply requires you to write a command in plain language such as – “Write some FAQs about [blog post topic]” in the long-form editor!
Collaborate with ease! The software allows you to add an unlimited number of team members and folders so your team can work more efficiently.
Pros and Cons
- Rich in features
- Easy-to-use interface
- Support for over 25 languages
- Grammarly and Copyscape integration
- Seamless integration with Surfer SEO
- Slightly expensive
- Editing or human input is required
- Content needs to be fact-checked
The Starter package costs from $29/m; Boss Mode starts at $59/m. But with the yearly plan, you get two months free. Jarvis has a 5-day free trial available at the moment and also offers an unconditional 5-day money-back guarantee.
Copysmith can turn your raw material into high-converting ads, product descriptions, and other short-form content with just one click of the mouse. The machine learning algorithm used by this tool has been trained on top-performing copy that’s guaranteed to get you results!
Copysmith is a game-changing copywriting generator for marketing agencies, freelancers, and e-commerce owners who need to generate content quickly without the time or expertise necessary to build it themselves.
Copysmith contains formatting for all the copy types you need (over 30 templates). With Copysmith, you can create:
- Landing pages
- Blog post ideas, outlines, and content
- Email newsletters
- AIDA framework, ad headlines, and ideas
- Facebook, Google, and Instagram ads
- Product descriptions
- Taglines and metatags
And much more…
Copysmith uses advanced AI. Just like Jarvis, Copysmith’s AI software is powered by GPT-3.
One of the benefits of Copysmith is that it is simple to use. You create a file, select the template you want to work with, and add some information like product characteristics, according to the template you selected. Copysmith then automatically expands upon your input to produce 5 to 15 editable output pieces.
Copysmith stores files in different folders to make organization easier – perfect for freelancers or agencies who manage multiple clients! As part of the folder set-up, you can choose to enter additional information – a handy feature if, for example, your folder is all about a particular product. This information will then be used to auto-populate templates.
You can also share the content you have generated via a public link with your team or a client, whether they have Copysmith or not. This is a great way to get feedback because the people you have shared the content with can up- or down-vote individual pieces.
Extensions and Plugins
Copysmith’s Chrome extension is also a must-have for those who want to speed up their workflow. With it, you can easily copy and paste text from the browser into your workspace.
Copysmith’s WooCommerce WordPress plugin allows you to generate seamless product descriptions for your shop.
Their Shopify plugin is another great way to create product descriptions for your eCommerce store.
Pros and Cons
- Simple to use
- Output examples are provided for each template
- Lots of on-screen assistance
- High-quality output
- Built-in plagiarism checker
- Support for many languages
- The long-form editor is not the best
- Plagiarism checker is not available for long-form content
Copysmith has four pricing models:
- The Starter package costs $19/m. It includes 50 credits and 20 plagiarism checks.
- The Professional package costs $59/m and has unlimited credits with 100 plagiarism checks.
- The Teams package costs $118/m. It has unlimited credits and 500 plagiarism checks.
- The Enterprise package is individually priced. It has unlimited credits and plagiarism checks.
Copysmith offers a 7-day unlimited free trial.
Funnel Scripts is designed to take the guesswork out of writing great copy. The copywriting generator provides a simple way for marketers and entrepreneurs alike to get proven marketing content with just one click, no matter their skill level or budget!
Funnel Scripts lets you generate copy for your sales funnel and pages after completing the required information about your products and services. While the generating process is quick, entering the information can be quite a detailed process depending on the script you are using.
There are over 60 online scripts and six downloadable script wizards you can choose from. Fortunately, most of these come with training videos and examples to help you along. The Funnel Blueprints can also help you decide which script to use when.
Here are just some of the kinds of copy you can create with Funnel Scripts:
- Webinar scripts and slides
- VSL (Video sales letter) scripts
- Email scripts
- Opt-in scripts
- Ad copy
- One-time offer scripts
- Lead capture scripts
- Long and short sales letter scripts
- Product launch scripts
- Story-Hook-Offer scripts
- Upsell and downsell scripts
- Customer review scripts
- Content Headline scripts
Pros and Cons
- Lots of training and examples available in the tool
- Uses tried and tested copywriting techniques
- Funnel Blueprints guide you in terms of which scripts to use when
- The volume of features and scripts can be overwhelming
- Steep learning curve
- Expensive if not used extensively
- Some scripts do not add much value to your input
Funnel Scripts Pricing
Funnel Scripts currently has a lifetime offer of $797. This gets you access to all current and future scripts. You also get the Copywriting Secrets Masterclass training course along with your membership.
Copy AI promises faster, fresher, better copy and the end of writer’s block!
With Copy AI, you simply select what type of content (or customer) you want, and add some info on why they should care about this product – like its benefits or features. Then, let Copy AI do all the work behind the scenes by selecting from one of several options based on their research into demographics pertinent to your target market.
You can also choose the tone of your copy.
Copy AI uses GPT-3. Like many of its peers, Copy AI uses the latest in AI content-generating technology.
This copywriting generator is the best tool for beginners who want a simple and easy way to write content. It’s super-convenient and has no learning curve whatsoever!
When it comes to team collaboration, tteam members can work on the same project simultaneously.
Copy AI’s new Chrome extension will also make your content generation process an absolute breeze. Just install the software in your browser and start creating articles from any web page.
Additionally, Copy AI offers a Shopify plugin that can generate product descriptions for all of your eCommerce products. And the best part is, in one attempt, it will create multiple unique copies to give you options when writing for these items!
Copy AI offers access to more than 70 tools. Among others, this allows you to create:
- Sales copy such as Pain-Agitate-Solution, Before-After-Bridge, Feature-Advantage-Benefit, Problem-Promise-Proof-Proposal, and Feature to Benefit
- Facebook, Google, and LinkedIn ads
- Content for social media platforms
- Blogs – including titles, outlines, intros, and detailed blog content
- Descriptions for eCommerce products
Pros and Cons
- Easy to use
- Live chat support
- Great fit for agencies and freelancers
- Support for more than 25 languages
- The number of tools can be daunting
- Generated long-form content needs a lot of editing
Copy AI Pricing
Monthly and annual plans are available. The Solo package costs $49/m on the monthly plan and $35/m on the annual plan. There is also a Custom package for larger teams, but you need to request pricing for this. Copy AI offers a 7-day free trial with 100 runs per day and 24/7 email support.
Try Copy AI Right Here
Rytr’s copywriting generator uses GPT3 technology to automate the content-writing process. It also has a proprietary AI to enhance your copywriting further.
With a deep understanding of language models and online sources for words, Rytr can source anything you need with just one click!
Rytr uses cutting-edge artificial intelligence to generate content for you. But, in order to make sure that your copy is top-notch and 100% unique, Rytr includes a proprietary AI developed by their team of experts.
Rytr will make your life easier by providing you with an easy way to organize and manage all of your work documents. Not only does this save time when editing later, but it also makes things more convenient for everyone involved!
Rytr offers 30 different use cases.
With the Native Plagiarism Checker app, you can easily check your content for any plagiarized phrases or sentences.
Rytr is an excellent way to collaborate with your team members. With Rytr, you can invite a member by creating company sub-accounts.
Types of Content
What you can generate with Rytr:
- Blogs – Rytr can generate blog ideas and outlines as well as write complete articles. In addition, it has a long-form editor that enables you to create longer content such as blogs posts or essays with ease!
- Ad copies – Rytr can help you generate conversion-oriented ad copies that are unique and engaging at the same time. Rytr is a one-stop shop for Facebook, LinkedIn, or Google advertising needs!
- Sales copy – Rytr supports the AIDA and PAS frameworks.
- Website copies – create website copy, landing pages, headings, testimonials, and more.
- eCommerce products – Rytr is the perfect solution for automatically generating product descriptions. The tool can create paragraph-based or bullet-point lists, making it easy to write engaging content that your customers will love!
- YouTube and social media – Rytr helps you create share-worthy content for your social media posts. In addition, you can generate content for your YouTube channel, descriptions, and video titles.
Pros and Cons
- Simple to use
- 20+ tones of voice
- Support for 30+ languages
- Plagiarism checker
- Good customer support
- A limited number of use cases compared to some competitors
- Generates only three variants of content
- Edited text may need significant editing
Rytr offers a 5,000 characters per month free plan. Additionally, the Saver plan costs only $9/m and allows you to generate 50,000 characters. The Unlimited plan costs $29/m. There is also a yearly option for both plans that gives you two months free.
Try Rytr Here!
Writesonic is an AI-powered copywriting generator that will help you write high-performing ads, blogs, and landing pages.
The tool works in four parts:
- You choose from the collection of templates to generate copy for your business or products.
- Enter a brief description.
- Click the “Generate” button to produce several variations.
- Launch the content piece that sounds the best.
The user interface is so intuitive that you can quickly generate content with just one click. You select what type of text you want to create and then enter your seed words for inspiration; within seconds, there are multiple variations at the ready!
Writesonic uses the latest technology for artificial intelligence – GPT-3. This language learning model predicts content as if it were written by a human writer with an eye on style and creativity!
It will also automatically detect grammatical errors in the generated content. And you can use the readability checker to get improvement recommendations if the generated text is not quite perfect.
How you can use Writesonic:
- For your website – create landing pages, sales pages, headlines, SEO meta descriptions, and more.
- Create Facebook and Google Ads.
- Blogs – create full blogs for your website in no time. Writesonic offers tools such as blog ideas, blog intros, outlines, content paraphrases, and the content expander.
- eCommerce – Writesonic is great at creating product descriptions for your eCommerce store. It can create different versions of one specific item in just one attempt, so you don’t need to worry about using duplicate content!
- Copywriting formulas – the Pain-Agitate-Solution and AIDA formats are available.
Pros and Cons
- Easy to use
- Good for short-form content
- Brainstorming features are good
- Support for 25 global languages
- Generated blogs may need a lot of editing and fact-checking
- Limited templates compared to other tools
The Basic plan costs $15/m. The Professional plan is $45/m, the Startup plan is $95/m, and the Agency plan costs $195/m. These plans are also available on a yearly basis. Writesonic offers a free plan for new users and gives you ten free credits.
Try WriteSonic Here!
Anyword is the perfect copywriting generator to help you create engaging content. It can create content for all of your needs and will take your entire sales campaign to new heights with its ability to predict success before launching! The team behind Anyword started off as copywriters but now also offer article creation options. As a result, they are able to provide comprehensive services that meet any need.
Create copy in a few easy steps.
- Input a URL or product description and keyword.
- Choose a format for the copy, as well as your desired style or tone.
- Generate copy.
Anyword’s AI can understand what language appeals to which audience on a statistical level. The predictive performance score is one of Anyword’s most impressive features, and it gives you an idea of how well your copy will convert with each version created.
With Anyword, you can generate:
- Ad copy – for Facebook, Instagram, Google, Verizon, Linkedin, Twitter, Pinterest, and more
- Landing and product pages – optimize headers, sub-headers, product descriptions, CTA buttons, and any other copy element
- Blog posts – generate complete and well-written blog posts with a few clicks of the mouse. Incorporate keywords, choose your ideal length for each post, or even have Anyword finish sentences in an engaging way!
- Email – generate captivating subject lines
- SMS – create well-crafted text messages
Pros and Cons
- Easy and quick to use
- Predictive scoring
- Clean user interface
- High-quality, unique output
- Limited editing of generated content
The Starter package costs $19/m; however, it does not include the predicted scoring feature. There is also a Business and Enterprise package available with custom pricing. The free trial allows you to generate about 5,000 words.
Copy Shark is an easy-to-use content creation tool that allows you to create strong copy with just one click. With Copy Shark’s wide range of features, including ad copies and product descriptions as well as sales scripts for blog posts or videos, it will be no problem at all!
Copy Shark uses Open AI’s GPT-3 artificial intelligence for its content generation algorithms.
There are also over 50 AI tools to choose from that can cover everything from ad copy, Amazon product descriptions, eCommerce, video scripts, email subject lines to landing page content creation.
Pros and Cons
- Lots of help and examples available in the tool
- Supports over 20 languages
- Input fields for some tools seem irrelevant
- Translation produces mixed results
- No way to save generated content
- Generated content needs to be fact-checked
- Generated content is sometimes completely off-topic
- The user interface needs minor improvements and fixes
Copy Shark Pricing
Copy Shark costs $39/m or $299 annually.
Try Copy Shark Here!
Smart Copy By Unbounce (formerly known as Snazzy AI)
When Snazzy AI was launched in February 2021 with all the essential features and use cases, it caught people’s attention. Unbounce, a landing page builder company, acquired Snazzy AI in May 2021. Now, you can generate high-converting copy for your landing pages!
Copywriters, website owners, and marketers alike have been using Smart Copy to generate content for their diverse needs.
With Smart Copy, you never have to start with a blank page. It will jumpstart your copywriting with more than 30 templates for every use including:
- Ad copy – for Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, and Amazon
- eCommerce – generate headlines and create descriptions for your products
- Website copy – for landing pages, sales pages, and overall website content
- Blogs – get blog ideas, write blogs, or use the Content Expander and paraphrasing feature on existing text
- Emails – write sales and sales outreach emails
Smart Copy uses GPT-3 artificial intelligence for its content generation.
Quick and easy to use, Smart Copy is a great way to generate copy. All you have to do is:
- Choose the desired template (adverts, headlines, etc.).
- Enter your sentences of interest into Smart Copy’s easy-to-use interface.
- Watch as this program uses them as inspiration for ads or other pieces!
The Chrome extension also makes it easy to paraphrase sentences and automatically create more content as you continue writing.
Snazzy AI’s core team built the software from scratch. Now, after merging with Unbounce, they are supported by one of the best teams in the digital marketing arena. You can be sure that your copywriting services will get top-notch support as well!
Pros and Cons
- Smart Copy saves template input info, so you don’t need to re-enter it
- Easy to use
- High-quality generated content
- Supports six languages
- Fewer features than competitors
- Fewer options with each generation
Smart Copy Pricing
Smart Copy’s Starter package is free and allows five generations per day. The Growth package comes with unlimited generations and costs $49/m or $25/m on the yearly plan.
Try Smart Copy Here
The Best Copywriting Generator
Copywriting is difficult without the right tools. There are many different types of generators available, with each providing its own benefits to help you generate content faster.
Jarvis’ short-form editor excels at creating sales copy. And it is hard to beat the functionality provided by Jarvis’ long-form editor – especially when integrated with Surfer SEO!
Rytr is another great AI writer full of useful features. And the price makes it very attractive.
If your focus is more on short-form copywriting, then Copysmith is an excellent choice.
Still unsure which copywriting generator to use? Many AI copywriters offer a free trial period – why not take one for a test drive?